|
so sleep alone tonight
Strikeout one of her wishes on my wishlist on 25 Oct…actually, you can do that all year round...KC as in Katong Convent not Kids central I love playing RC:D but I dont understand how the people walk through each other I love Her(no im not les, i just love my dog) I dont really fancy Barney I prefer hi-5... I love spongebob because he's spongy and yellow don't get me wrong... I don't really like yellow It's too bright for me... I'm not emo or elmo or anything but yellow's just too bright I know you're squinting at the yellowness of yellow now... Don't Lie... I'm telepathic I ♥ C O L O U R S further proving the point that I'm not emo It's just that I don't like yellow OHH I also ♥ elmo it/he's just too red. It/He's so red, It's hard to hate it/him Hating it/him is like hating blood And it'll be like hating the existence of edward BTW, I'm not a fan of edward or anything but the book IS nice:D I hate forgetting things but I do anyways I find it irritating If you hate me, you can click , here …but it wont make you any prettier |
|
|
TALK TO ME
Facebook eat_ppg@hotmail.comPlurk! Wishlist
tagboard
music♪♫
affiliates
HGSAlvina Anisah Anna Tan Anna Ng Carina Carolyn Celery Chen Si Delphina Dania Dhiya Farzana(linked1000timesHAHAHAHA) Hui Xin Inez Jeslyn Jillian Jody Kelly Leow Kimberly Ooi Kristal Lynn Mariana Maya [n]atalie Nicole Pei Sin Qhairun Shu Wen Xiu Ping Yan Ni Yiting Zhang Zhi Zhen KC Aashna Carolyn Charlotte Dana Dawn Dorothy Erika Joey Julia Krystle Lauren Melody Natalie Nicole Cheah Rachel Sherlyn Syaza Tessa Yiting Church People CG Christine Yutong Random blogs Andrea Tan Kim Han Yutong 101♥ 104♥ 105♥ 106 'o9 201♥ archives
credits
Design: doughnutcrazyIcon: morphine_kissed Do credit accordingly if you changed the icon. |
roller coaster ride.
this morning i was super happy :D
cause i ate a ice cream float in the morning:D before going to camp:D so then we had to clean the d&t workshop up it was super sick cann all the dust everywhere.. looks more like eraser dust luhh eraser dust everywhere.. imagine that.. then ms sheku so freakin irritating.. she just stand there her arms at her waist then she just shout shout shout so freakin irritating URGHHH at least mdm chan help us right? unlike ms sheku some black person standing there.. today she was a green indian:O anw, so then we had a SUPEERR CHAO LONG LUNCH BREAK:D yeah then we had to find a shuttle cock ONE shuttle cock in the first level.. then it was super irritating.. haiz.. in the end it's behind the pile of dumbbells== kay so after that blahed lah!!! go take picture of things, play captain's ball THEN MY GROUP WON! YAY! even though our group members like ____ and we have one less person hahaha:D so then we went to fill waterbomb secretly cause it was supposed to be a secret so cannot tell anybody right? so we just told dorothy that we going toilet.. like one whole army go toilet AHAAHH anw, so then tanya saw us then like super pissed then she went back to pat and rachel sam then after awhile we all went back to the netball court then tanya they all see us then ask dorothy why she never stop us from going OMG I JUST REALISED SOMETHING of course dorothy wont stop us what== we say we go toilet then you still wanna stop us anyway, so then lizhen go help us "fight" back hahaha but we fight in a super civilised manner kay:D serious, serious. kay so then played water bomb then like a few seconds everybody laughing ready then mdm chan also shoot us >:D then after water bomb go back to 'the' mood think about the water bomb incident again.. haiz...too lazy to talk about this thing BYE . |



