|
so sleep alone tonight
Strikeout one of her wishes on my wishlist on 25 Oct…actually, you can do that all year round...KC as in Katong Convent not Kids central I love playing RC:D but I dont understand how the people walk through each other I love Her(no im not les, i just love my dog) I dont really fancy Barney I prefer hi-5... I love spongebob because he's spongy and yellow don't get me wrong... I don't really like yellow It's too bright for me... I'm not emo or elmo or anything but yellow's just too bright I know you're squinting at the yellowness of yellow now... Don't Lie... I'm telepathic I ♥ C O L O U R S further proving the point that I'm not emo It's just that I don't like yellow OHH I also ♥ elmo it/he's just too red. It/He's so red, It's hard to hate it/him Hating it/him is like hating blood And it'll be like hating the existence of edward BTW, I'm not a fan of edward or anything but the book IS nice:D I hate forgetting things but I do anyways I find it irritating If you hate me, you can click , here …but it wont make you any prettier |
|
|
TALK TO ME
Facebook eat_ppg@hotmail.comPlurk! Wishlist
tagboard
music♪♫
affiliates
HGSAlvina Anisah Anna Tan Anna Ng Carina Carolyn Celery Chen Si Delphina Dania Dhiya Farzana(linked1000timesHAHAHAHA) Hui Xin Inez Jeslyn Jillian Jody Kelly Leow Kimberly Ooi Kristal Lynn Mariana Maya [n]atalie Nicole Pei Sin Qhairun Shu Wen Xiu Ping Yan Ni Yiting Zhang Zhi Zhen KC Aashna Carolyn Charlotte Dana Dawn Dorothy Erika Joey Julia Krystle Lauren Melody Natalie Nicole Cheah Rachel Sherlyn Syaza Tessa Yiting Church People CG Christine Yutong Random blogs Andrea Tan Kim Han Yutong 101♥ 104♥ 105♥ 106 'o9 201♥ archives
credits
Design: doughnutcrazyIcon: morphine_kissed Do credit accordingly if you changed the icon. |
OH-EM-GEE!!! I AM MISCHIEVOUS!! so Melody WAS right... Creepy... Seems like Melody knows everything... The other day Me, Erika,Sin Yee and Melody were in the counseling room.. Studying.. LOLS kay then Sin Yee was like eh? where's my ruler? anyone seen my ruler? then melody was like I saw it just now *lifts up books* then the ruler dropped out. then Study study study Sin Yee: Where's my correction tape Me: Dunno...Melody.. Melody: I saw it just now.. *opens book* Here.. CREEPY.. the know-it-all Oh... and during chinese Erika and I created some club thingy where we grouped our classmates into clubs O.o but of course, this things could be discriminating So yea.. I DUN WANNA HURT PEOPLE'S FEELINGS see what a good NON-DISCRIMINATING blogger I am? tsk Oh yeah.. today school was fun! FUN! F-U-N! but CREEPY.. Nicole Cheah was like copying Science hw on my table then she wanted to go back then suddenly E-Jen was at her seat.. Her eyes like this.. ![]() Then Nicole was like:" AHHHH!!" then Erika and I looked in the direction then started laughing.. HAHHHAHAH inside joke inside joke.. Nicole Sim should know though.. Oh yeah!!! I have TELEPATHY I'm serious.. SERIOUS!! I know you think i don't..(see telepathy) anyway.. Nicole Cheah took my scotch tape then wrote 'Marissa is A' then she was thinking then when she WAS ABOUT to write, i was like Homo-sapien Nicole Cheah: EH!! how you know? Me: I have telepathy.*Going to write again* Me: GIRL. Cheah: OMG HOW YOU KNOW?!?! heheheh you see.. I'm telepathic.. TRUST ME.. i tell you majority of you wouldn't believe me.. actually the secret right??? to telepathy.. you just stay with Nicole for 4 weeks you SURE 101% know what she going to say ready... OH-EM-GEE another telepethic moment.. i said that once i strted school sure got alot of story to write one.. in the previous post.. COOL! I KNOW MYSELF... COOLNESS!! |




