Hey!
No school today..
WOOOO!
no school on MONDAY...
WOOOO!
Dog on 19th
WOOOO!!
Sentosa on 19th!!
WOOOO!!!
Bro's poly graduation on 19th
not so woo..but still...WOOO!
No school on the 20th!!
WOOOO!!

Jenna..if you're reading this...
ahem ahem..
IN YOUR FACE!!
WOOO!


I had lunch just now then i was reading this total defence book
then got pictures..
then got our KC-or st.nicks/KCP/whatever the other 9 schools are- the uniform

Me: EH MUM! my uniform(:(:*shows the book*
Mum: I think it'll be very cool if all the 12 schools come together
Mum:Then you can feel proud of your CHIJ..
Me:*not listening...reading*
-1 minute later-
Me: Did you just say COOL?
I didn't know my mum knew that word..

today was a boring day..
read eclipse until page 26+
[melody...you do not want to know what i did to your book(:]
then stopped
did some maths
mum went out..
now using com..
i think i'll go to RC now and let my workers rest..
BUH BYE..
to no one:'(
TAG LAH YOU PPL