Chinese Niu Year...
Merry Christmas Happy new Year everyone!
my Christmas wishlist New Year Resolution is is...
Stop being Stupid and study hard
Be a devoted blogger(: PEACE!
Yea...That's it...
I got my Lit book and it's written by Adeline Yen Mah!
Lucky me(:
I read like 156 pages already...
Why is it that the Sec 1's Lit book is always interesting?
Then Sec 2 is like 'The Lightning God and other stories'
...That was my Bro's Sec 2 book
His Sec 1 one[get it? sec one one...haha...ok nvm] was Charlottes Web!
Ok ok...hmmmm
so I haven't been Writing for like 9days?
So so what i'm still a rock star i got my rock moves! And I dun need you!
Woots!
haha
I'm MADDDDDDDDDDDD
oh yea...
like 2/3 days ago Mariana was like
Blog!
Blog!
_____________________________
me: I dunno what to write...
Her: Just write 'hellos(:' then blog
me: after the hellos(: den write what?
Her: I'M MADDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD!
me: after that?
Her: I dunno lah...
Her: just end it off short and and sweet(:
P.S: i used green because she's contaminated(:
______________________________
So are you happy now?
Mariana?
i said I'M MADDDDDDDDDDDDDDD
but i didn't say hellos(:
Sooo....
Oh yea...
My uniform is like 36...
supposed to wear 38 but no stock...
so i tried 40 but it was like damn gigantic larh...
the armpit hole there can put a baby elephant lah...
so...i have to wait..
and the sad thing is,
I have to wear the PROPER sch uniform everyday...
as in like
the blouse and pinafore...
so yea...
Oh yea!
There isn't tie day...
sad right?
i like ties...
i like folding them too(:
o.O
it seems that the voters have chosen to change my URL...
i think it's like too long or smth...
anyway, i'm going to leave this post until I find a Name and until everybody finishes reading it!
Woots!