Madness is a virtue(:
I have started to realise that EVERY photo i take, I put it up in this blog-.-
So i have to take out the cable for the phone since my phone doesn't have bluetooth(:
I know you must be saying:" Awwwwwwwwwwwww!
See i'm so hardworking right??
Left.
Ok so i got new pictures!! Yay!
Aren't you excited??
I know you are(:
Don't try to lie...
I can sense that you are lying...
Even though i'm not near you...
Which is a total lie...
Because I AM near you!!
Muahahahahaha!
Okay i'm getting crazy/mad/evil...
Whatever you wanna call it(:
Madness is SEEPING into my body(:
I know you're desperate... So here are the pictures!!

I found this as I was walking back from church(:
[I think that's how I keep slim...as Joy says so...(:Which i totally DISagree btw]


I did this in 26 mins BTW(:
I am sooooo proud of myself(:

As I was doing Natasha's biodata thingy...Nice pic right?
Ty, Ty.
I am going to play Stepmania now!
And since I have the dancing mat thingy as my last year b'dae prezzie from my couz,
I think I'll sweat like mad(:
I am going to make a statement before I leave...
If you say that ppl that are straight are not gay/lesbos, that means if i say that i'm curved, I'm a gay/lesbo(:
But in my case, it's option 2...lesbo(: