Bubble tea!! bubble bubble!
Hey...
went to Katong Mall today ...
with my mum to cut her hair...
She wanted me to go coz she said that i would be her hair consultant-.-
So, i sat there like for 1/2 an hour-.- then there's this magazine which stated that Micheal Jackson went shopping with 8 bodyguards, wearing pyjamas shirts, sandals...and bla de bla...he's supposedly supposed to have this back prob then he has to do surgery-.-
Since i was her hairstyle consultant...I got 2 bubble tea!!! w00t!! but in the end i got sick of the first one so i just bought a packet of Chipsters...It was 10 cents cheaper kays??? I help her save 10 cents...i'm so filial...help her save money in this Financial Crisis(:

Oh!!Oh!!! I just realised something...If i dun fall down during Bball competition den i will lose-.-
So tomorrow i mus fall to win 6K...Joy must come too(: