B'dae today...
Hello! Very happy today... yesterday i was like i dun wanna have my birthday tomorrow!
And you know why??Coz I will like have to smile a lot then i'll be like so irritated...I hate smiling(:..when forced to(:
But today i didn't need to smile a lot(:..i only had to smile like twice(: Today, I went to SPCA!!!!!! Then I saw Monty! He was so big! he was like above my knee...so, we couldn't get that...oh yeah

The seed of the capsicum...so scary...my mum sae look like flea



the capsicum from the outside...


It looks like a cup!



That's me... so ugly right? I know...That's my aunt's sunglasses...she left it here...
Anyway...too bad i didn't take picture of the pizza...never mind i think next week making again coz my aunt coming again...so can take pic...(:I'm going to show a vvveeeeeeeerrrrrrrryyyyyy old pic...

...that's carol's foot last year. Joy wrote the "Well Get Soon" heehee we only realised it after she wrote....oh well
heehee...dedicated to Yan Ni
what to write...what to write...Oh yeah Went to SPCA then got Candy it's a Husky...very friendly(:[Kawaii!!!]
Anyway...when I went into the cage she brought us to her home...coz there's this sleeping basket thingy...anyway... she brought us to it then she like inviting us...after that, she took the toy[all the dogs have a toy each] and brought it to us...want us to play wif her...[Kawaii!!]I wanted to take her but my mum said that today we jz go there to see the dogs...not to buy...Also, Candy drop a lot of hair...big dogs drop a lot of hair....did you know that? Anywae, when we went back home...I kept on saying I want Candy!! then my mum was like okayy...I'll buy for you later...then I was like really?????
Mum:" what type you want"
Me:Huh?? Only got one type what!
hahhahha!!
Do you get it? Okay...never mind if you dun get it...
I think i'm never going to get a dog... first my dad sae:oh you'll get it on Monday! Then, my mum sae crazy ah! Aunty Lily coming...Cavin[my bro] going to sleep on the air bed on the floor...skali it pee on him then you know...skali the paw nails go and puncture the air bed...dun want! Dun want! Thursday then can get...then today I go SPCA...my mum sae after school finish then can buy...while we waiting then see if got pure schnauzer...very hard to find...Then when my uncle call then my uncle say:" Eh John[my dad] jz now couldn't contact you...What happen? Then my dad go and say...went to SPCA see dogs...then my uncle say dun keep dogs lah when he himself keep 4 dogs some cats and some rabbits...then my father agree with him)): so sad...to cheer myself up, I'm going to make some Milo...Joy i know you want it!


Buh bye(;